Friday, June 25, 2010

Salt of the earth

Following in New York city's footsteps, the Ministry of Information has begun assailing the use of salt by the American public: Study: Americans eat too much salt. Naturally, Americans are too stupid to know what to eat, much less how the food they eat impacts their health. To the rescue comes Big Brother to save us from our stupidity. Of course, to grease the wheels of the impending social interference, we are to be subjected to the unending justification of the loss of our freedom prior to the saving actions of Big Brother. I don't see my local government attempting such an encroachment on my rights, but I don't doubt the testicular fortitude of the federal government to exercise the demons of sodium from my diet. Thank goodness for the Ministry of Information and their objective dissemination of the talking points of social engineering. How else would I know that I am about to have another right trod upon?

No comments: